Your privacy is important to Landforma. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Landforma collects, and the ways in which Landforma uses that personal information.
About this privacy statement
This privacy statement was made using a free Contractology template available at www.freenetlaw.com. The Contractology website supplies a wide variety of legal documents, including distribution contracts.
Personal information collection
Landforma may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name, email address, phone numbers and postal address);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name and email address); and
- any other information that you send to Landforma.
Using personal information
Landforma may use your personal information to:
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Landforma discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Landforma may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Landforma will not sell or trade your personal information to any third party without your consent other than to our delivery agents you have agreed to and to any law enforcement agencies if we are so requested in the event of a suspected breach of the Law.
In addition to Landforma safeguards, your personal data is protected in Australia by the Privacy Act. This provides that the data we hold about you should only be processed lawfully and fairly.
Securing your data
Landforma will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. You may unsubscribe or have your information removed from Landforma’s database at anytime by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Landforma is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
• by email to email@example.com